Your privacy is important to I Drunk It.com.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that I Drunk It.com collects,
and the ways in which I Drunk It.com uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
I Drunk It.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including: IP Address, brands viewed, beers viewed, email, and Geolocation)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including: Name, Email, Address)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including: weekly emails, beer suggestings, new listings)
Using personal information
I Drunk It.com may use your personal information to:
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Supply to you services that you purchase (ie; subscriptions to premium features);
Where I Drunk It.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes,
the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with
the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, I Drunk It.com may
disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any
legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal
Securing your data
I Drunk It.com will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or
alteration of your personal information.
I Drunk It.com will store all the personal information you provide (on its secure servers).
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.